Valid version from 08/24/2018
1. Who is the Responsible of the Treatment of your data?
The Responsible of the Treatment of your data is GUREAK MARKETING (from now, “GUREAK MARKETING”), merchant with home in Donostia – San Sebastian (Guipuzcoa), Camino de Illarra, 4, inscribed in the Merchant Registry of Guipuzcoa on tome 1340, paper 213, page SS-6820 and with passport B-20158218.
2. How did we obtain your data?
The data we use at GUREAK MARKETING have been obtained from yourself, through (i) different forms that accomplish during browsing through the WEBSITE (i.e. signup as user of the WEBSITE, contact forms), or (ii) through the remission of a query email.
In addition we inform you of the possible treatment of your data from social networks through corporative profiles that GUREAK MARKETING maintains available in each social network in which it is present, all of that in the terms and conditions established in each social network.
3. What type of data we treat?
The data we treat at GUREAK MARKETING are those that you have granted us through proper forms that we employ to formalize our contact with you and/or through email, along with those others which, in its case, we obtain through corporative profiles for GUREAK MARKETING in social networks in which we are currently.
Particularly, at GUREAK MARKETING we gather the following categories of data, according to the use made in the WEBSITE:
- Identity and contact data (i.e.: full name, ID, postal address and email, phone, etc.).
- Internet browsing data (i.e.: IP address, website views, WIFI network connections, etc.).
- Images captured by video surveillance systems implanted in accesses and/or the inside of our facilities.
4. With what purpose do we treat your data and under what legitimacy?
The treatment of your personal data follows the following purposes:
- Manage your signup as user, when it is possible, along with each one of the services requested by you.
- Manage the request of information, suggestions, complaints or reclaims that you make through the WEBSITE or email.
- Manage the hiring or granting of services that, in its case, you formalize with GUREAK MARKETING through the WEBSITE.
- Send through different media, including electronic, commercial and advertising communications from GUREAK MARKETING and other companies of the Company group in which GUREAK MARKETING is in, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information referent to such entities, as long as you’ve consented.
- Manage your subscription to our “newsletter” service and the delivery of corresponding electronic communications, as long as you’ve consented.
- Guarantee the security and integrity of people or materials through the capture of images through our video surveillance system implanted in accesses and/or the inside of our facilities.
The treatment of your personal data by GUREAK MARKETING, according to applicable law, is based in your consent, granted by the moment of gathering of your personal data that you grant us voluntarily through the mechanisms enabled at effect on the WEBSITE.
We remind you that, at any moment, you can revoke your consent freely and for free of charge, in the terms indicated in the following Section 7.
5. Who do we communicate your data to?
We inform you that your personal data will be able to be communicated to the following third parties:
- Public Administrations or Organisms to which, in its case, GUREAK MARKETING has the legal obligation of communicating your data.
- When you’ve consented, entities of the Company group in which GUREAK MARKETING is integrated in (GUREAK INKLUSIO FUNDAZIOA G20845707, GUREAK LANEAN, S.A. A20044590, GUREAK IKUZTEGIA, S.L. B20502621, GUREAK BERDEA, S.L.U. B20502613, GUREAK GARBITASUNA, S.L.U. B20502605, GUREAK ZERBITZUGUNEAK, S.L.U. B20469102, GUREAK NAVARRA, S.L.U. B31521560, GUREAK OSTALARITZA, S.L.U. B20629408, GUREAK ZERBITZU ANITZAK, S.L.U. B20629390, GUREAK ARABA, S.L. B01257641, GUREAK ELEKTRONIKA, S.L.U. B20672234, GUREAK ARAN, S.L.U. (GOIARAN) B25582560, GUREAK ASEGURU ARTEKARITZA, S.L.U. B75096511, ZULOAGA & GUREAK, S.L. B20829628), with the purpose of attending your requests and queries and/or send commercial communications referent to such entities and their respective activities or products.
It is not usual to make international transfers of your data.
6. For how much time do we conserve your data?
With a general character, your personal data will be conserved as long as you don’t revoke your consent of the treatment or you request their removal, along with the time necessary to accomplish with legal obligations that GUREAK MARKETING must observe.
In any case, we inform you that GUREAK MARKETING has established internal policies in data debugging designated to control deadlines of conservation of personal data that are in its power, for which these can be cancelled when they are not necessary and/or appropriate for the purpose for which they’ve been gathered.
In reference to the video surveillance system implanted in accesses of certain common areas of our facilities, it must be mentioned that the captured images will be subject of suppression in the maximum deadline of a month.
7. What are your rights?
The applicable law in matter of data protection grants you a series of rights related to your personal data that you’ll be able to exercise during the treatment of such. Such rights are the following:
- Access to your data: you have the right to Access your data to know what personal data are concerning to those we’re treating.
- Request the correction or removal of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those inaccurate personal data that concern you that are subject to treatment by our part or, even, to request us their removal when, amongst other motives, the data is not necessary for the purpose they’ve been gathered for.
- Request the limitation of data treatment: in certain circumstances, you have the right to request us the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we’ll inform you that we’ll only conserve them for the exercise or defense of reclaims as provided in the applicable law in matter of data protection.
- Portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your personal data needed, and that you’ve granted us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another treatment responsible.
- Oppose to the treatment of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related with your particular situation, you have the right to oppose to the treatment of your data in which case, we’ll stop treating them unless that, for legitimate imperious motives, or the exercise of the defense of certain reclaims, these must be conserved.
Therefore, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any moment, without that affecting to the legality of the treatment based on the prior consent to the withdrawal.
You’ll be able to exercise such rights through the written request directed to GUREAK MARKETING, in the address pointed in Section 1 or either sending an email to the address ..
Finally, we must indicate that you can intercept a reclaim to the competent Control Authority (in Spain, the Spanish Agency of Data Protection), especially when you have not been satisfied with the exercise of your rights. You can contact such authority though their website www.agpd.es
8. Cookies Policy
Additionally, we indicate you that GUREAK MARKETING has established a Cookies Policy for which can be found through the following link.